Series ECMT200 Carbon Monoxide Transmitter
Series ECMT200, Carbon Monoxide Transmitter provides a field selectable current or voltage output that is proportional to the gas concentration in underground parking garages, vehicle maintenance facilities or mechanical rooms. Measurement range is upto 200 ppm. A field replaceable electrochemical sensor provides accurate readings upto 4 years.
- Garage Ventilation
- Mechanical room monitoring
- Sensor: Field replaceable electrochemical, 4 year typical lifespan. Range: 0 to 200 ppm.
- Output Drift: <5% per year in air.
- Coverage Area: 5000 to 7000 sq. ft. typical.
- Accuracy: ±2% of reading at the time of calibration.
- Temperature Limits: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C).
- Storage Temperature: For best sensor life, 32 to 68°F (0 to 20°C). Humidity Limits: 15 to 90% RH constant; 0 to 99% RH intermittent. Response Time: <45 seconds to 90% of final value.
- Calibration: 15 turn span and zero adjustment potentiometers. Housing: UV resistant polycarbonate.
- Output: Jumper selectable 4 to 20 mA (loop powered) or 2 to 10 V (load must be >50 KQ).
- Power Requirements:
- Current Output: 18 to 28 VDC;
- Voltage Output: 18 to 28 VDC/VAC, reverse polarity protected.
- Electrical Connection: Removable terminal block, includes two PG11and one PG 16 knockouts for conduit fitting.
- Weight: 0.28 lb (0.11 kg)