Series CDT-300 Carbon Dioxide Transmitter
Series CDT-300, Carbon Dioxide Transmitter accurately monitors the CO2 concentration in indoor environments to help achieve energy savings. For increased sensor accuracy, a single beam dual wavelength non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor is used to automatically correct the measurements.
Measurement range upto 70000 ppm selectable by jumper. It gives analog and RS-485 MODBUS output and supports various functions like recalibration function.
- Demand Control Ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals and other indoor environments.
- CO2 Sensor: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) technology
- Analog Voltage/Current Output: (3-wired) 0/4-20Ma or 0/2-10V- settable by switch
- Re-Calibration function: 10 minutes’ manual recalibration(MCDL) Or weekly auto-calibration (ACDL) are supported and settable by Switch CO2 ppm measurement range -settable by switch
- Power: 24VDC, AC
- Size: 123mmX70mmX43mm
- Power: 24VDC ±20% (3-wired)
- Operating Temperature:-10 to 60˚C
- Operating Humidity range: 0 to 95% RH
- Storage temperature: -30 to 70˚C
- Storage temperature for cold storage: -40 to 70˚C
- Measurement range:0 to 2000/ 3000/ 5000/ 10000/ 20000/50000/ 70000 ppm (Jumper selectable)
- Accuracy: ±30ppm ±3%
- Response time: 150 seconds
- Response time for cold storage: 70 seconds
- Sampling interval: 3 sec
|CDT-300||Carbon Dioxide Transmitter|
|CDT-300-LCD||Carbon Dioxide Transmitter with display|