Series CDT-100-RLY Carbon Dioxide Transmitter
Series CDT-100-RLY, Carbon Dioxide Transmitter accurately monitors the CO2 concentration in indoor environments to help achieve energy savings. For increased sensor accuracy, a single beam dual wavelength non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor is used to automatically correct the measurements.
Measurement range 2000 ppm (5000/10000 ppm) selectable by jumper. It gives analog and Relay output and supports various functions like recalibration function.
- Demand Control Ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals and other indoor environments.
- CO2 Sensor: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) technology
- Analog Voltage/Current Output: (6-wired) 0/4-20Ma or 0/2-10V- settable by switch
- Models available with SPST (Single Pole, Single Throw, normally open) relay output.
- Re-Calibration function: 10 minutes’ manual recalibration is executable with TRB-100 tool
- Size: 123mmX70mmX43mm
- Operating Temperature:-10 to 60˚C
- Operating Humidity range: 0 to 95% RH
- Storage temperature: -30 to 70˚C
- Storage temperature for cold storage: -40 to 70˚C
- Measurement range: 0 to 2000 ppm (5000/10000 ppm is settable with jumper)
- Accuracy: ±30ppm ±3%
- Response time: 150 seconds
- Sampling interval: 3 sec
- Input power: 24VAC ±20%, 50/60 Hz or 24VDC (12-36 VDC)
|CDT-100-RLY||Carbon Dioxide Transmitter with relay output|
|CDT-100-RLY-LCD||Carbon Dioxide Transmitter with relay output & display|