Series Floaxis Multipoint Averaging Flow Sensor
Series Floaxis is a differential air pressure device designed to measure air velocities in a duct. It includes multiple sensing points to measure total and static pressure.
The Floaxis incorporates a unique design to amplify the differential pressure by approximately 2.5 times for accurate measurement of lower velocities down to 200ppm. It is easy to install and cost effective.
- Multiple sensing points for greater accuracy
- Easy Installation
- Chamfered sensing points for consistent readings
- 2% Accuracy 2.5 signal amplification
- Accepts %” OD tubing
- Models are available for various duct dimensions right from 100 MM to 1450 MM
How to generate a model?
- Duct Type
- R- Round duct
- L- Rectangular duct
- Probe length (R = duct diameter, L= duct width in mm)
- 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, (50 mm steps)
For E.g.: Model R200 is for 200 MM dia duct for round duct & L250 is for 250 MM width for rectangular duct.
- Accuracy: ±2.0 %
- Media compatibility: Dry air or non-aggressive gases Environment:
- Operating temperature: 5...95 °C Storage temperature: -20...95 °C Humidity: 0 to 95 % rH, non-condensing Physical Dimensions:
- < 200 mm: 15 x 20 x Length (mm)
- > 200 mm: 25 x 20 x Length (mm)
- Mounting plate: 60 W x 50 H x 1.5 D (mm)
- Round: 100, 125, 160, 200, 250, 315, 400 and 450 mm
- Rectangular: 250, 300... 1450 (50 mm steps)
- Mounting: 2 each 5.0 mm screw holes.
- Lengths XX and greater include 6 mm stud, washer, and nut to secure opposite end of the probe.
- Probe: T3015 aluminum
- Mounting plate: Mild steel
- Sealing gasket: expanded foam Pressure fittings 4.5 mm barbed brass + High pressure - Low pressure
- Check that the Floaxis™ Stick size corresponds with the duct or terminal were it is installed.
- The Floaxis™ Stick is mounted in the duct by drilling a 025 mm hole.
- Secure the opposite end with the provided threaded bolts.
- Check to make sure that the flow direction of the air in the duct corresponds with the arrow printed on the label of the
- Floaxis™ Stick.
- For round ducts, we recommend to install the Floaxis™ Stick diagonally in the duct to minimize the irregularities of the air flow patterns in the horizontal and vertical planes.
- For non-standard applications, please contact our office